Thursday, November 25, 2010

Flanders Bars and Risers Sell for Over $2000!


ACTUAL EBAY LISTING BELOW:

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Yes, really! I've sold complete running Shovel motors for less and bought complete running Ironheads for less. I'm happy to know we own the same parts, several sets of the risers. The bars pictured above here are Flanders #8 but in storage we have a couple #0 anybody want to buy them? LOL. This Ebay listing started for only .99 cents! Free shipping must have helped? What I like the most are the disclaimers.

2 comments:

  1. NUTS!! I've got some of those risers too. But those bars are nothing special. Theyre fucking handle bars! I'd love to have a good laugh in the face of who ever decided 2 grand for his new riser/bar setup was "acceptable".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd place a bet that somebody in Japan bought them.

    ReplyDelete